Paris Airshow 2019
100 members of staff travelled to Paris to support on our 12th Air Show.
Come Fly Away With Us!
From the 10th-24th June 2019, Moving Venue took 100 members of staff out to Paris to take part in our 12th year of the Paris Air Show and our 27th International Air Show!
This year’s show was the biggest Air Show ever undertaken by the team and over the course of a week we delivered incredible high-end hospitality to over 4,000 guests whilst enjoying the ever-changing Parisian weather! The chalet dining offer included many new and fantastic additions such as tempura and freshly rolled sushi bars as well as stunning 3-course plated lunches and fresh, seasonal lunch time buffet menus.
Some of the most loved dishes of the week were:
- Charred tuna loin, fregola, roasted baby onions, stem broccoli, lemon dressing
- Truffled fillet of beef, celeriac remoulade, heritage radishes
- Pea and mint mousse, garden vegetable salad, pumpernickel crumble, goats curd (v)
- Pan fried sea bass, hearts of palm, warm bean salad, orange beurre blanc
- Herb crusted lamb rump, dauphinoise potato, roasted heritage carrots, red current jus
- Banoffee verrine, banana mousse, dark chocolate milk crumble, coffee meringue
On Wednesday we held two very special canapé receptions, one of which was also a fantastic ‘Tour de France’ themed wine tasting. Guests were invited to try many wonderful wines from all around France before finishing with an England vs France face off. All of this was paired beautifully with some of our delicious canapés.
Work for Farnborough 2020 has already begun, and we are so excited to work with all our existing clients and perhaps a few new faces too!